Crypto markets continue to trade sideways this weekend. The overall cryptocurrency market cap is around $200 billion. With the exception of a few coins, the top 10 coins by market cap are all trading between $0.5 and $2 billion. The total crypto market cap represents less than 1% of the total fiat currency market cap.
1. Alien Worlds (TLM) – $107 million
- Launched in April 2021, Alien Worlds is the most popular Metaverse crypto coin on the market. Alien Worlds has a total market cap of $107 million and it trades at $0.0003. Alien Worlds is trading on 15 exchanges with a 24-hour volume of $1.5 million. In the past 24 hours, there have been 1,567 trades.
- Alien Worlds is a decentralized crypto currency that is powered by the Metaverse blockchain technology. It is an intelligent, ecological, and scalable virtual currency that is used for transactions in the Metaverse.
- It is backed by a real-world business that is the first of its kind, and has been awarded the prestigious EY/EY-Discovery award.
2. Wilder World (WILD) – $100 million
- Launched in May 2021, Wilder World (WILD) is one of the most anticipated Metaverse crypto coins. WILD is a new digital currency which is based on the Ethereum Blockchain network. It is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency which is a digital currency that is based on a blockchain network. WILD is the first Metaverse token that can be used for all the content and services of the Metaverse ecosystem.
- It is one of the few real-world assets that can be traded on the blockchain, and allows for the creation of a new category of investment assets – crypto-currencies with real-world assets. WILD is the first crypto asset to be officially launched with a real-world asset on the blockchain.
3. Verasity (VRA) – $99 million
- Launched in April 2019, Verasity (VRA) is a Metaverse crypto coin based blockchain. Verasity is one of the first applications of the Metaverse blockchain, which is a digital media content platform for the creation, distribution, and consumption of digital media content, including videos, audios, and text.
- The company has already received funding from a number of high-profile investors, including Barry Silbert, CEO of Digital Currency Group, Chris DeRose, CEO of Ripple, and Tim Draper, a global venture investor with a net worth of $2 billion.
- Verasity’s vision is to enable content creators to earn money directly from the content they create and publish.
- With the continuous development of the blockchain industry, we have witnessed the continuous rise of the digital currency market, and the industry has become an important part of the global economy. In the meantime, the price of digital assets is also constantly rising.
- Since the emergence of Bitcoin, the application of blockchain technology and the rapid development of the cryptocurrency industry have made the digital currency market a new trend.