- LongHash, a leading provider of blockchain services, has announced a partnership with Terraform Labs, a provider of infrastructure solutions for the blockchain industry.
- Under the partnership, LongHash will provide its enterprise-grade blockchain platform and services to Terraform Labs’ customers. The partnership between LongHash and Terraform Labs will enable enterprises to build and deploy blockchain applications on a secure, scalable, and reliable platform.
- LongHash’s platform provides a complete suite of tools and services for developers to easily build, test, and deploy blockchain applications. Terraform Labs’ customers will benefit from LongHash’s expertise in enterprise blockchain solutions and its commitment to providing the highest quality of service.
- The partnership between LongHash and Terraform Labs is a strategic move. The partnership will enable LongHash to offer its services on the Terraform Labs platform, providing customers with a one-stop shop for all their blockchain needs.
- The partnership is a natural fit for both companies, as they share a commitment to providing the highest quality blockchain solutions to their customers.
10 projects to join LongHashX Terra cohort
- LongHashX Terra is a global accelerator program that helps blockchain projects grow and scale. The program provides mentorship, resources, and connections to a global network of investors and entrepreneurs.
- There are 10 projects that have been selected to join the LongHashX Terra cohort, which will start in June this year. These projects were chosen because they have the potential to make a significant impact in the blockchain space.
- The program provides access to resources, mentorship, and funding. The program is open to projects that are based on the Terra blockchain. LongHash Ventures will provide up to $500,000 in funding to each project selected to join the program
- Do Kwon, Co-Founder and CEO of Terraform Labs (TFL), said:
‘The LongHashX Accelerator has a consummate track-record as one of the most successful programs for accelerating Web3 start-ups. The new Terra cohort unlocks a streamlined pathway for builders to pursue bold ideas replete with first-class resources, workshops, and guidance – further accelerating a wave of innovation in the Terra ecosystem.’
- LongHash is partnering with Terraform Labs to help fund up to $500,000 worth of projects selected to join the program. This is a great opportunity for those who want to get their project off the ground and receive some funding to do so.
- In return, Terraform Labs will provide access to their technology and expertise. This partnership will help LongHash to further their mission of accelerating the adoption of blockchain technology.
- LongHash is a well-respected name in the industry, and their partnership with Terraform Labs will no doubt lead to more success stories in the space. If you’re interested in getting involved in blockchain technology, keep an eye out for new projects and initiatives from LongHash.