- The ArthSwap IDO Launchpad is set to release in mid-April and the first project to be listed on it is ArthSwap itself! ArthSwap is a Decentralized Finance platform that allows users to swap and trade ERC20 tokens with ease. The platform is powered by the ArthSwap Protocol, which is a set of smart contracts that facilitate trust less and decentralized token swaps.
- It is powered by the ArthSwap Protocol, which ensures that all participants are treated fairly and that the price of the tokens is determined by supply and demand. It is believed that the IDO Launchpad will revolutionize the way projects raise funds.
What is ArthSwap IDO Launchpad?
- The ArthSwap IDO launchpad is a tool that allows users to create and launch their own initial coin offerings (ICOs). It is a simple and user-friendly platform that makes it easy for anyone to create and launch an ICO. The launchpad is designed to help users raise funds for their projects and to provide a way for investors to get involved in new and innovative projects.
- The launchpad provides a way for companies to reach a larger audience and to get feedback from the community. It also allows investors to get involved in the project at an early stage and to have a say in the direction of the project.
- That means when the project joined this IDO event, the price for ARSW, which is the project token for ArthSwap, will be constant at $0.5 until sold out.
- With the utilities of ARSW being expanded, the profit for the participants who purchase ARSW will only get higher and higher.
ARSW IDO information
The first token listed in IDO Launchpad is ArthSwap native token, $ARSW.
- Start Date: April 16th
- Start Time: 11:00 am UTC
- Total IDO supply: 1,000,000
- Token Price: $0.5
- Tokens you will need to deposit to purchase ARSW tokens: $USDC, $USDT, $ASTR (You will get a discount if you choose to deposit $ASTR)